Located in Merrimac Gold Coast
Purchased new in October
ridden 6 times I've taken $100 off for each ride I had (paid $5000) It rides like a BMW drives
I've had a wee health crisis so I will be out for at least 6 months, maybe more, so need to sell this beautiful machine which is sitting in my entry hall teasing me, ready and raring to go.
Well, my loss is your gain
It's a brand new bike this years model, with less k's than a demonstrator
I have had new 36" bars and 165 cranks fitted
I'm sad to have to sell this gorgeous bike but this is where it's at
OK here's some blurb:
The Teammachine SLR02 Disc Three is a road bike from BMC that features a lightweight carbon frame, race-proven technology, and disc brake for precision handling and control.
- A lightweight and supremely stiff frame is the foundation for the ultimate race build
- Hydraulic disc brake technology offers unrivalled control and stopping power
- Lightweight and supremely rigid frame with race-tuned compliance for the ultimate road rider
- Maximum integration for clean aesthetics and aerodynamics
Teammachine SLR02 Disc THREE
- Shimano Ultegra Disc Drivetrain
- DT Swiss P 1850 db 23 Wheelset
- Integrated Cable Routing and Carbon D-seatpost
Pedals not included
- Road - Altitude
- Climbing is an art; mountain are your canvas. The BMC Altitude machines have pace to burn on steep slopes for the big accelerations, the aggressive attacks and the hair-raising descents.
- The Altitude series is a collection of BMC's lightest frames; machines designed for unmatched performance when the road points up
- The most efficient power transfer to transform every watt into forward motion, up the mountain or in a sprint finish.
- The right amount of vertical compliance to keep you fresh on long racing days and give you extra confidence on rough roads