Step up to a serious Road Endurance weapon that will eat up the longest commute, tackle any distance Road event and give you the perfect platform for the longest of days in the saddle. Meet the Disc-equipped Vantage Endurance 2.0.
With some serious upgrades over the Vantage Endurance 1.0, this bike is a lightweight and comfortable ride that has been dialled for performance.
At the heart of the Vantage Endurance range is a smooth-welded, hydroformed Triple-butted 6061 aluminium frameset, with a geometry that balances fun with comfort. This is no dull Endurance ride; it’s a fast bike with a comfortable position. With lively acceleration, sharp handling and an accessible geometry - the Vantage is versatile but sporty and built for everyday use over some big distances.
The Vantage 2.0 is built around a high-performing Triple-butted alloy Endurance geometry frameset with the following best-in-class features:
- Smooth-welded, Triple-butted 6061 alloy frame with internal gear cables and a tapered steerer for accurate handling and steering response. The decision to run external rear brake cables allows for easy upgrade to hydraulic brakes in future. This versatile frame also features rear rack mounts, thru axles and clearance for up to 28c tyres.
- Full carbon fork (includes carbon steerer) to keep the weight down and add comfort. We’ve included internal cable routing in the fork to keep the front brake line tidy and smooth.
- Flat mount TRP Spyre Disc brakes (160mm rotors) to give your braking some real bite and fine control in all conditions. With dual-sided actuation of pads, the TRP Spyre is hands-down the best performing mechanical Disc brake on the market.
- Running smooth and quiet Shimano 105 2x11 speed compact gearing with a massive range (50/34 crankset and 11-32t cassette) to give you all the gears you need to keep the fun times rolling.
- Rotor rub can be a real drag so we’ve specced thru axles front and rear to reduce flex at the dropouts and keep everything rock solid. There are no funny standards here either – just the popular 100x12mm at the front, and 142x12mm at the rear.
- Fitted with a lightweight performance Road wheelset with Alex ATD470 tubeless-ready rims, Novatec sealed bearing hubs with thru axles and Continental Grand Sport Race 700 x 25c puncture resistant tyres.
- Bigger tyres are more comfortable, grip better and can even be quicker too. The Vantage runs 25c tyres from Continental, with clearance for you to go up to at least 28mm.
Disc-equipped Road bikes are surging in popularity. There are significant and undeniable benefits to this technology, and our new Vantage range goes toe-to-toe with the major brands on ride quality and the latest spec – at an unbeatable price!
The Vantage Endurance range is perfect weapon for a wide range of riding from fast, everyday commuting to taking on a solo century, Gran Fondo or other long distance cycling event. Endurance geometry and spec is suitable for the widest range of riders and Road applications.
Frame Material 6061 Lightweight Triple Butted R2 Alloy Frame w Tapered Head Tube Fork Full Carbon (inc steerer) 700C, Tapered with Thru Axle Gearing Shimano 105 2 x 11 Compact Gearing Crankset Shimano Hollowtech II Compact Double Chainring Alloy Crankset (34/50T) Shifters Shimano 105 5800 STI - 2 x 11 Speed Front Derailleur Shimano 105 5800 Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 5800 Brakes TRP Spyre Mechanical Disc Brakes (160mm rotors) Brake Levers Shimano 105 5800 STI Hub Novatec Sealed Bearing Thru Axle Hubs Wheelset-Rim Alex ADT470 Double Wall Alloy Race Tyres Continental Grand Sport Race 700x25C Chain KMC X11 Freewheel/Cassette Shimano 105 5800 11 Speed Casette 11-32T Bottom Bracket Shimano Hollowtech II Sealed Handlebars Reid Alloy Oversize 31.8mm Race Bar with 120mm Drop Stem Reid Oversize 31.8mm, 1-1/8" A Head Threadless Grips Reid Custom Gel Grip Tape Saddle Velo Custom Endurance Race Saddle Seatpost Reid 27.2mm x 350mm Micro Adjust Weight (kgs) M/L size 9.83 w/o pedals
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Reid Cycles Online offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.