Crafted in Italy's famous Pininfarina wind tunnel with the aid of aerodynamics guru John Cobb, the Boost 01 is Rudy Project's first-ever road aero helmet. Incorporating many advances in fluid dynamics which has made Rudy Project a staple in the Aero / TT helmet world, the Boost 01 is a technological marvel. Featuring 10 vents to assure superior ventilation and a forward placed aerodynamic pressure zone to reduce neck torque, riders can go further, harder and in more intense heat while maintaining superior drag reduction. Lightweight and compact, unmistakably Rudy Project.
- Lightweight - 240g for the S/M and 240g for the Large
- Superior ventilation - 10 vents
- Universal Dorsal Ridge - coverts sideways force into forward force
- Dynamic Pressure Point - pulls air around the rider's neck and off the shoulders for improved aerodynamics
- Zero Torque - 12% aero drag reduction and 65% reduction in neck torque
- ICEdot Compatible - innovative emergency service
- Free Pad interchangeable comfort padding
- R.S.R. 9 Disc Retention System
- Fastex System Closure Buckle
- Rudy Self Centering Buckle
- Eyewear Dock
- Removable Optical Shield NOT included
-Vent Covers NOT included
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Rudy Project Factory Outlet offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.