Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Frameset
The wait is over the Bianchi’s greatest allround racing frame has the most comfortable carbon technology added Countervail Cv for short, used on the Specialissima and of course the Infinito CV. The statistics read for themselves
Countervail® is a patented viscoelastic carbon material with a unique fiber architecture that cancels up to 80% of vibrations while increasing the stiffness and strength of Bianchi’s carbon frames and forks.
Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Frameset is designed with advanced CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) simulation software to predict the impact of aerodynamic drag.In the wind tunnel test, a special fluorescent paint (borrowed from F1 Car design) is flown over the frame and fork's surfaces at race speed. The interpretation of their trace patterns and intensity reveal the aerodynamic performance of every aspect. Bianchi claim a 20 watt power gain compared to Oltre XR2.
- Tapered aero headtube 1.1/8” to 1.4”
- inspired by Aquila CV profiles
- The headtube is integrated with aero handlebar and headset
- Two different top cup for Vision Metron 5D handlebar and conventional stems PressFit 86.5x41mm
- Straight and wider chainstay for higher stiffness and internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic groupset
- Full carbon dropout with metal insert
- Wide seatstay and with aero profiles
- Direct mount brake system
- Hidden seatpost clamp for perfect aerodynamic design and nice looking
- Aero seatpost with integrated look and adjustable head clamp offset 25mm or -10mm