he NEW Enigma Etape is more than just a road bike. Whilst the geometry is focused on road use, retaining the sharp handling and responsive ride our frames are famous for, generous tyre clearance, rack and mudguards mounts, combined with a compliant, size specific tube set, create a bike that is suitable for a huge range of riding styles and conditions.
Our new flat mount disc brake / thru axle dropout system and elegant tapered head tube increase the frame stiffness, ensuring a bike that rewards your efforts when climbing or sprinting. Nonetheless we were careful to retain the sublime ride quality and long distance comfort of the previous Etape, so have used size specific tube diameters to tune frame compliance for different size riders.
The Etape geometry is honed as a result of more than a decade’s worth of direct rider feedback and our range of stock sizes from 52cm – 60cm will cover most cyclist’s needs. If you do have a particular requirement, we are pleased to offer custom geometry, along with our usual array of bespoke finish and Paintworks options.
- Grade 9 3AL 2.5V double-butted titanium tube set, with size specific tubing
- +$530 C-SIX RD-SL Full Carbon Tapered Road disc Fork
- +$155 Evolution Tapered Headset
- FINAL PRICE DEPENDENT ON COLOUR
- PHOTO FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
- ASK US FOR A QUOTE TO BUILD YOUR DREAM BIKE