Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE.
The SL was born out of the quest to create one of the lightest bikes in the world, a machine weight weenies dream of. When every gram matters, ingenuity follows: Through High Compaction molding and the reduction of bonded joints, the SL delivers a frame weight of only 695g without comprimising on frame stiffness. For those wanting more control when coming down the mountain we offer the SL in a disc brake version. Whether rim brakes or disc brakes, the SL is in an elite class of superlight bicycles and is elevating Fuji road bikes to a higher level.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
- Constructed using High Compaction (HC) molding; a series of internal molds that eliminate wrinkles and excess resin buildup in high-stress, complex-radius-bend areas for greater compaction in the carbon layers, creating a lighter and stiffer frame.
- Fork uses HC molding and RIB technology, a reinforcing rib that runs the length of the fork blades, amplifying stiffness for razor-sharp steering precision.
- Headtube angle and fork offset were carefully chosen to be within the optimal range of trail adjusted throughout the size range to ensure stable steering and confidence-inspiring handling.
- Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range.
- Frame features only four bonded joints where most frames use eight or more; the more bonding points you can eliminate the stronger and lighter the frame becomes.
- Injection-molded cable stops and internal cable routing allow for the use of mechanical or electronic drivechains while keeping cables neatly routed and out of the elements.
- Integrated chain watcher ensures smooth shifts without the risk of dropping the chain to the inside of the crank.
- Chainstay protector ensures the frame won't be damaged in the event of chain suck.
Frame: C15 HC ultra high-modulus carbon w/ High Compaction molding, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, PF30 BB, double water bottle mounts, oversized chainstays, carbon dropout w/ replaceable hanger
Fork: FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer & carbon dropout
Headset: FSA, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
Weight: 695 grams, incl fork 1.06kg