Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
• 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
• 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
• 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
• Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
• Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
• ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
• HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
FROM HORS CATEGORIE CLIMBS TO CUT-THROAT CLASSICS, THIS IS THE CHOICE FOR TOP PROS LIKE CCC TEAM LEADER GREG VAN AVERMAET WHO NEED ONE MACHINE TO DO IT ALL. WITH ITS CHAMPION’S PEDIGREE AND AN UNBEATABLE STIFFNESS-TO-WEIGHT RATIO, THIS BIKE IS ENGINEERED TO WIN.
Whatever the race situation, the legendary TCR Advanced SL gives you an advantage. It’s built on the lightest road frameset ever produced by Giant, and it boasts an unrivalled stiffness-to-weight ratio for pure speed and efficiency. The Variant integrated seatpost design gives it a comfortable, race-tuned feel and its tubeless Giant WheelSystem boosts speed and efficiency while reducing your risk of flats. The proven Compact Road Design gives it the perfect blend of razor-sharp handling and confident control. From the mountains to the flats, start to finish, TCR Advanced SL is a legendary all-rounder with a long list of race wins to prove it.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• LIGHTWEIGHT EFFICIENCY: With one of the highest stiffness-to-weight ratios of any bike in its class, this frameset is engineered to give Giant pro road racers superior climbing efficiency, sprint stiffness and all-rounder capabilities.
• PRO PEDIGREE: Proven geometry and precise steering stiffness makes this frame a top choice among pro road racers who have ridden it to victories at the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France stages and other major races around the world.
• SPEED AND COMPLIANCE: The Variant integrated seatpost and Giant WheelSystem with tubeless tyres combine for a smooth ride and low rolling resistance.
Frame: Advanced SL grade composite, integrated seatpost
Fork: Advanced SL grade composite, full composite OverDrive 2 steerer
Headset: Integrated OverDrive 2 sealed cartridge bearing with composite spacers and top cap included
Seatpost: Integrated, Giant variant
Bottom Bracket: BB86 accepts press fit style BB only, bearing set not included
Extras: 20mm ISP clamp, RideSense ANT+/Bluetooth