Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($150.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
The Track Elite represents a century-old brand's unrelenting passion for the sport of track racing and commitment to providing this very specialized market with a groundbreaking product - what Fuji is proud to stand behind as the best track bike in the world. The Track Elite is the stiffest Fuji ever made, with the singular purpose of winning medals and putting you at the top of the podium.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
- C10 carbon frame with RIB technology, a reinforced I-beam that runs the length of the downtube and the fork blades for unrivalled stiffness and razor sharp steering precision.
- Solid, stainless-steel dropouts ensure that the constant wheel changes in track racing don't mar the surface of the dropout and allow for smoother, more secure wheel changes.
- Designed with all-around Omnium geometry well suited for every track event.
- Developed in the A2 wind tunnel with optimized tube shapes for ultimate aerodynamic efficiency.
Frame: C10 high-modulus aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, aero stays w/ solid stainless steel dropouts
Fork: FC-330 Fuji Track carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8"-1 1/2" carbon steerer
Headset: FSA, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
Seat Post: Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position