The triathlon performance shoe for quick changes and optimised performance.
The road bike-specific further development of the SPD concept ensures a seamless interface between shoe and pedal and guarantees more efficient power transmission under extreme pedal loads. In addition, wide shoe plates provide more stability when riding and walking.
The SPD concept has revolutionised the world of cycling and delivers optimal performance both on and off the bike. Recessed shoe plates make walking easier. The harmonious interface between shoe and pedal guarantees top performance in the saddle. SPD maximises efficiency, stability and comfort of pedalling.
- T1 Quickstrap and extra wide opening facilitate entry and enable lightning-fast change times
- Asymmetrical heel strap is easy to grip, so that the seat of the shoe can be secured quickly when changing.
- Breathable 3D mesh for optimal ventilation
- Light, glass fibre reinforced nylon sole
- Compatible with SPD-SL- and SPD-Schuplatte
- Pedal recommendation: PD-5800
- Adaptable, shell-shaped insole
- Weight single shoes: 247 g (size 42)
- Product is small We recommend you order one size larger. > SHOW SIZE GUIDE <
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Breakaway Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.