The P5 brings to the world the most advanced and the most aerodynamic triathlon/TT bike possible. Designed using Formula 1-level Computational Fluid Dynamics software (CFD) and proven in the wind tunnel, the P5 is six to 11 watts faster than other so-called “superbikes”.
Fast and fit, this frameset is the most aerodynamic, best-fitting, and best match of stiffness and comfort. Proven as the fastest in the wind tunnel, its superiority is also demonstrated in its simplicity. The low-maintenance exclusive hydraulic brake system from Magura is aerodynamically superior and lighter than mechanical brakes, and yet stops on a dime. Designed for speed and versatility, this bike features a variety of custom and intuitive storage solutions combining optimal aero locations with ease of access. Skin surfaces are tuned to optimize airflow conditions, resulting in crucial time savings of ~30 seconds in a 40-kilometre race.
Adopted overnight by all our top athletes, it boasts many Ironman wins with outrageous records in the bike split and gives the competitive edge to team Garmin-Sharp in the Time Trial. The ultimate proof? The P5 is the bike chosen by Ironman World Champion Frederik Van Lierde
- Aero Cable Management - Improves Aerodynamic And Shift/Braking Performance By Favouring Internal Cable Paths With Fewer Bends And Kinks
- BBright - This Asymmetrical 79mm Bottom-Bracket Standard Yields Stiffer And Lighter Frames And Crank Systems
- Built For Bottles - Minimizes The Aero Penalty By Partly Integrating The Water Bottle Into The Downtube Airfoil
- Dropped Down Tube - Reduces Drag By Treating The Front Wheel And Frame As One Aerodynamic Shape
- Evolved Steerer Design - The Fork Steerer’s Diameter Has A Noticeable Effect On A Bike’s Handling. Evolved Steerer Design Applies The Diameters And Taper Designs That Best Suit Each Model
- Future-Proof Cable Management - Ensures Your Frame Is Compatible With All Current And Future Derailleur And Brake Systems
- Reduced-Friction BB Guide - Significantly Reduces Cable Friction In The Bottom Bracket, Which Means Smoother Shifting, Easier Setup And Longer Service Intervals