Founded in 2007 by childhood friends Sam Salter and Jason Wyatt who set out on the mission of creating an online hub for all things bicycles. Plenty has happened in the past 13+ years, and that small idea has grown into an international company with 40 employees across eight countries.
BikeExchange is a global business with a presence in 8 countries, built on the purpose of "Fuelling the passion for riding by making it easy to buy and sell."
Follow this link to learn more about us.
If you have an interest in a role or joining the team contact us or see below for current job postings all around the world. We'd love to hear from you.
Career Opportunities with BikeExchange
BikeExchange is a global business. Be sure to visit our other regions if you're seeking a job outside of Australia. Find our current job listings are listed below.
Vacancies in Australia
Manager, Industrial Engineer - Melbourne, Full-time
Your key metrics & drivers
- Improve and manage key infrastructure identified by BikeExchange
- Identify better ways to utilise employees assets to improve operational performance
- Comprehensive ability to translate reports / results into actionable processes
- Make strategic suggestions and improvements which will benefit the team, procedures and company performance
- Be a main contributor/manage the implementation process - research, assessment, cost and feasibility, training and roll out.
- International experience and dealings specific to the markets the company resides
- Languages is an added advantage
Your key focus areas
- Monitor customer experience, operational and engagement fulfilment on social KPI’s, and prioritise and act on opportunities and problems.
- Understand the end-to-end customer experience process from online to social platforms and vice versa.
- Accurately test and analyse customer experience flows, identify key bottlenecks, offer keyturn solutions, implement, execute and measure and report on these solutions.
- Working with the Ecommerce and Sales team, conduct site observations, perform extensive data analysis and create real-time reports to measure the current operations processes and customers and retailers engagement.
- Conceptualise, develop, and implement new scalable processes, aiming to improve customer experience, time on site, ultimately conversion.
- Partner cross-functionally to create and deliver key relevant content strategies across social media, creating consistency and ultimately conversion.
- Develop measurable content strategies to support and align with the ecommerce and sales team wider business and partner portfolios.
- Manager and monitor customer engagement on social media, document changes and trends and offer strategic solutions to increase conversion.
- Perform social research (data modelling, simulation, and statistical data analysis) and apply these models to improve customer and retailer experience.
- Perform cost/benefit analysis to justify new solutions and changes to processes, workflow or other resources
- Exercise your global vision, to extend the above strategies and implementations to the global business.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company
- Mental health and Work-life balance is a priority
- Join a driven, outcome focused team
- We foster a flexible and supportive work ethic - Remote working or work from home
- Shinny new office digs with many perks
Are you keen to know more?
Get together a cover letter with why you think you would be great for this role and our company, along with your resume and send both to email@example.com with the subject line of the job above you think should be yours! We look forward to hearing from you.