Classic Bikes Overview
A classic bike is a replica of an older style of bike that was designed prior to the 70s. There are many companies that specialise in the production of classic bikes with many variations or custom options to suit the style your after.
The custom options available involve leather seats, leather handles, pannier racks and the choice of colour to complete the vintage look you’re after.
The classic bike is great for individuals who love cycling. It is recommended for commute, road or leisure riding.
- Custom seat
- Custom handles
- Pannier rack
- Vintage design
Classic Bike Brands:
There is a wide range of Classic Bike brands available, some brands choose to specialise solely in Vintage bike manufacturing that allows them to design and produce top tier Classic bikes. Bellow is a list of popular Vintage bike brands:
- Search for Apollo Classic Bikes.
- Search for Giant Classic Bikes.
- Search for Globe Classic Bikes.
- Search for Schwinn Classic Bikes.
- Search for Chapelli Classic Bikes.
- Search for Electra Classic Bikes.
- Search for XDS Classic Bikes.
- Search for Merida Classic Bikes.