Modern Scooters are easily portable, foldable and can be stored in a small space for a rider’s convenience. They are man powered by the rider holding onto the handles and pushing with either leg against the ground.
Generally, scooters have a long straight vertical bar, two straight horizontal bars attached at the top which is used for steering, and a thick metal foot pad connected at the bottom. The common scooter also has two wheels, one at the front and back, and a metal break which covers the back wheel and is used by the back leg.
Scooters are fairly cheap and a great way for getting around busy streets, ideal for commute. However, scooters are slow and use up a lot more energy than a bicycle. They are also ideal for younger children.
Characteristics of Scooters
- Powered by pushing along the ground with foot.
- Easily compactable and stored.
- Lightweight and slow.
- Simple design.
- Easy to use.
- Durable and reliable.
There is a wide range of scooter brands available, bellow is a list of popular scooter brands:
- Search for Micro Scooters.
- Search for Grit Scooters.
- Search for Madd Gear Scooters.
- Search for Crisp Scooters, Scooters.
- Search for Torker Scooters.
- Search for all other brand Scooters.