You can help to make buying a bike safer by following these tips:
- Don't rush to buy if the advertisement seems too good to be true
- Be suspicious if a bike is advertised at a very low price
- Find out who you are dealing with: ask for a name and contact phone number
- Ring the number to check if it is legitimate
- Before you buy, check the bike is still listed on www.bikeexchange.com.au (if we suspect an advertisement we will suspend or withdraw it from display)
- Electronic money transfers such as Western Union or TNT are not intended to be used to send money to strangers. Never pay a stranger by electronic funds transfer
- Never agree to deposit money in a bank account or via escrow unless completely sure the advertisement and seller are legitimate
- BikeExchange.com.au does not offer an 'escrow' or similar service
- For more information see our Scammer Warning.
For further information, or if you have any concerns, please contact us.
Always protecting your interests
BikeExchange Pty Ltd