When it comes to sleighs, Santa is all over it.
But bikes are another matter. And although there’s no elves in our office, BikeExchange has pulled together a list of the most awesome Christmas gifts for kids, just to give him a little helping hand.
Christmas Gifts Under $100
- Lazer Nut’Z Helmets - Mum and dad will be happy with a Christmas present that helps keeps noggins safe. These Lazer helmets not only meet all safety standards; they should meet all kids’ cool standards, too.
- Balbi Baby Balance Bike - If you’ve got a tiny tot who’s just a bit too young for a bike, then a balance bike will be the perfect present. These Balbi bikes are great fun and super cute.
- BBB Kids Cycling Gloves - Bike gloves are a riding essential – they protect from potential gravel rash during a fall, not to mention summer sun beating down on little hands.
- Micro MX Scooter – Benj Friant Edition - Santa might want to skedaddle off with this scooter himself, it’s so nifty.
- Croozer C3 – 3in1 Kids Bike Trailer - You can imagine their face when they unwrap this (good luck wrapping it in the first place, Santa). Hello bike adventures with the parents! All enjoyment, no effort (for the kids that is!)
- FFFixie Junior Urban - Have you got a budding fixie funkster in the household? This is going to appeal to the little dude.
- Rebal Kidz Run Bike - Hot rod! For the mini James Deans out there – this definitely spices up your standard balance bike!
- Adams Original Folder - A trailer cycle is an awesome present for the little rider who likes to stick close to mum or dad (and vice versa!)