The BikeExchange Content team is hiring! We’re looking to fill a new junior role which will see a combination of writing, social media and e-commerce responsibilities. Based in the vibrant South Melbourne office, the position will see the successful applicant work with partnered retailers and brands to improve the shopping experience (and product range) on BikeExchange, and also create helpful content to be used across BikeExchange and its communication channels. This role will provide a varied learning experience across multiple facets of the business, including modern digital and e-commerce marketing.
If you love bikes, are passionate about improving BikeExchange for fellow cyclists and can clearly communicate your thoughts into writing – then this role could be perfect for you!
- Optimise BikeExchange through E-commerce merchandising
- Create written content to enhance the user experience of BikeExchange
- Creation and scheduling of social media posts
- Create engaging content for external email communications
- Distribution of content across multiple CMS’
- Bicycle shop or industry experience
- Passionate about cycling and/or mountain biking
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to write engaging, original, useful and high-quality content
- Keen eye for photography
- Knowledge in US and UK cycling markets
- Strong cycling product knowledge
- Social media experience
- Understanding of digital writing practices, including SEO
If you meet the criteria and are keen to join a passionate and fast growing team, then please get in contact with us at info(at)bikeexchange.com.au.