All transactions are processed in AUD.
Products are delivered Australia wide using Australia Post (Registered Post). Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-10 business days depending on your location within Australia. Please be aware deliveries outside of metropolitan areas may take longer. This service will require your signature when the parcel is delivered. If you are not available at time of delivery, a card will be left for you to collect your parcel from the nearest Post Office.
Blue Arrow is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order or a full refund.
New and unused merchandise may be returned with the original tags attached
up to 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund. A credit will be issued to
the original credit card for the item(s) amount, less shipping and handling.
• Please include your original BikeExchange Invoice# with the goods being returned.
• Return authorization is not necessary and we do not issue RA#s for consumer returns.
• Shoe boxes must be shipped in another cardboard box to prevent marring of the original boxes. Do not affix shipping labels directly to shoe boxes, we cannot accept shoe returns if the shoe box is damaged.
• Please ship your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. We cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive at our facility.
• We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
Please send all returns to:
2 Wurrook Circuit,
Caringbah NSW 2229
When purchasing your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us .